How do I get to the hotel ?
From Charles de Gaulle Roissy and Orly airports
- Charles de Gaule :
Take the RER B towards Massy - Palaiseau and stop at Denfert Rochereau, then take the Metro 4 towards Porte de Clignancourt and get off at Montparnasse Bienvenüe (50-minutes).
By car or cab, take the A1 (1h).
- Orly :
Take the OrlyBus to the Denfert Rochereau stop (every 15 minutes), then the Métro 4 towards Porte de Clignancourt and stop at Montparnasse Bienvenüe (40-minutes)
By car or cab, take A6 B (33-minutes)
From Eurostar and Thalys
• Eurostar & Thalys : Go to the Metro 4 stop, direction Bagneux - Lucie Aubrac, to the Gare Montparnasse stop (20 minutes of travel)
From train stations
• Montparnasse train station : quickly accessible by foot (13 minutes).
• East station and North station : Metro 4 towards Bagneux - Lucie Aubrac to the stop "Montparnasse Bienvenüe" (18 minutes).
• "Gare de Lyon" station : Metro 6 from the "Bercy Bourgogne" stop to the Montparnasse station stop, then a 10-minute walk to the hotel (26-minute trip).
Bus 91 (every 8 minutes and 33 minutes of travel)
• Austerlitz station : Bus 89, get off at the Rennes Littré stop (24-minute ride).
Metro 10 from Gare d'Austerlitz to Duroc (22 minutes)
• "Saint Lazare" station : Metro 12, towards "Mairie d'Issy", to the Montparnasse Bienvenüe stop.
You can park your car safely in our guarded parking lot on rue Blaise Desgoffes. The rate is 32€ per day
Electric cars: 32€ per day + 20€ electric car charging