How do I get to the hotel ?
From Charles de Gaulle Roissy and Orly airports
• Charles de Gaule airport
Take the RER B to the Port Royal stop, then the Métro 4 from the Porte de Clignancourt stop to Montparnasse Bienvenüe (48 minute trip)
By car or cab, take the A1 (1 hour-trip)
Take the Airport Bus (stop rue du commandant René Mouchotte)
• Orly airport
Take the OrlyBus (every 15 minutes), then the Métro 4 (40 minute trip)
By car or cab, take the A6 B (33 minutes journey)
From Eurostar and Thalys
• Eurostar : Go to the Metro 4 stop, direction Bagneux - Lucie Aubrac, to the Gare Montparnasse stop (20 minutes of travel)
• Thalys : Metro 4 from Gare du Nord to Montparnasse Bienvenüe (19 minutes)
From train stations
• Montparnasse train station : quickly accessible by foot (13 minutes).
• "Gare de l'Est" and "Gare du Nord" stations : Metro 4 towards Bagneux - Lucie Aubrac to the stop "Montparnasse Bienvenüe" (18 minutes).
• "Gare de Lyon" station : Metro 6 from the "Bercy Bourgogne" stop to the Montparnasse station stop, then a 10-minute walk to the hotel (26-minute trip).
Bus 91 (every 8 minutes and 33 minutes of travel)
• Austerlitz station : Bus 89, get off at the Rennes Littré stop (24-minute ride).
Metro 10 from Gare d'Austerlitz to Duroc (22 minutes)
• "Saint Lazare" station : Metro 12, towards "Mairie d'Issy", to the Montparnasse Bienvenüe stop.
You can park your car safely in our supervised parking lot located on Blaise Desgoffes street. The rate is 32€ per day.